Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Final Project Planning



  1. My project is going to be how to make gulab jamun

  2. My final product/goal/accomplishment will be to enlighten people on the arts of gulab

  3. What do I need to know about my topic to be successful? - The recipe and detailed images

  4. What programming skills will I utilize? What do I need to learn about? - Movement for my actors, scene shifting. I need to learn more about changing scenes

  5. What will be easy about this project?- Adding actors and moving them

  6. What will be difficult about this project? - Integrating outside sources



   * What is your vision for how things might be in the future related to this issue?
   *
      * People might take interest in making this or try the sweet themselves
   * What system(s) and parts of the system(s) are at work in this issue?
   *
      * The cycle of making food and reusing ingredients.
   * What are the relationships among system components?
   *
      * 2 separate categories: Tools to make the food, and ingredients the outcome is made out of.
   * How does the issue with which you are dealing reveal trouble in the system?
   *
      * People who have never tried gulab jamun before will be confused at first
   * How are you a part of the system(s)? How do your behaviors affect the system and how does the system affect your behaviors?
   *
      * I / the actor, is the chef and makes the food. W/o the person there is no outcome
   * How do you want to influence the system(s) and parts of the system(s)?
   *
      * I want to make the food myself and teach others how to.
   * What experience, skills, relationships, and resources do you bring to this effort?
   *
      *  I have made jamun a couple times and eaten it a lot.

Citation for image:
Halal Gulab Jamun Indian Celebration Sweets. Photography. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 7 May 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment