Thursday, May 15, 2014

Reflection of Process

What is the most important thing you learned in this project? ------I knew different components of tynker before this, but putting them into action was a pain and harder than I ------thought. I also learnt the importance of saving as I lost most of my work because i forgot to save :'D What is the most important thing you learned in this project? • What do you wish you had spent more time on or done differently? ⁃ I wish I had a smoother way to incorporate the sounds. It also would have been better if I had more variety in the interactive portion. • What part of the project did you do your best work on? ⁃ I like the way my ingredients pop up when the chef calls it and how whenever the person presses the right key during certain instructions, the ingredients float to the pan • What was the most enjoyable part of this project? ⁃ I liked putting together the blocks and creating the actual design. • What was the least enjoyable part of this project? ⁃ I think blogging was a bit dull....

No comments:

Post a Comment